Notices
Track & Autocross Talk lap times and race lines.

Track Day - May 6th - MAM in Iowa

Old 04-07-2006, 07:03 PM
96HawkCnvt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track Day - May 6th - MAM in Iowa

Performance Driving Experience 2006

When: Saturday, May 6th 2006
Where: Mid America Motorplex - Council Bluffs, IA
Who: This event is open to all makes/models & experience levels. You must be 18 yrs old or have a parent in attendance to sign a waiver.
Cost: $190
Questions? Go here first: http://www.mnfbody.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28 OR you can contact Todd Danielson @ 651-203-8009 or via email

Once again we will have our Friday night BBQ at the track. Cost is $9.00 and you will be able to pay online when you pay for the event. If you would like to purchase more than one BBQ meals, please send $9.00/each via PayPal to TD@TrackTimeMotorsports.com or you can send a check to the address below.

Would you like to run on Friday the 5th as well? Cost would probably be an additional $150. If there is enough interest, I will get it setup. Please send me an email to let me know if you are interested.

New this year: On the following day, Sunday May 7th, the One Lap of America will be running at MAM. I would encourage everyone to stick around to watch them run. You will see some of the fastest cars & drivers in America taking to the same track that you just drove the previous day! You can find more details about the One Lap here: http://www.onelapofamerica.com/index.shtml

Check out our website at www.mnfbody-pde.com for further details & registration. Tell all your friends to check it out. There is a lot of excitement for this year's event so get registered soon!

I'll send updates as they are available. Let me know if you would like to be removed from this email list or if you have a friend that would like to be added.

Track Time Motorsports, LLC
3234 Rice Street
St. Paul, MN 55126
Phone: 651-203-8009
Email: TD@TrackTimeMotorsports.com