Notices

going to the ride and drive in the bay area on april 4'th

Old 06-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Phateless
S2K compatible

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, that's what we do. look man, a new car comes out, i thought those like me that like cars might be curious to know more about it. you take everything to a ridiculous extreme and then criticize. you must be a republican.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:52 AM
jaje
HC Racer H5

Originally Posted by hondatech
Yeah like I said before typical HAN answers.... I care if you think I have an ego or whatever your little problems are with me. You can afford to be that way when you are surrounded by hondaloving drones who don't know shit. Someday you ppl might grow up and have real lives that don't revolve around standing in line for the next fast and furious movie and adding an exhaust that makes your mom's civic sound like an old lawnmower.
if anyone has an ego and can't stand other's opinions it's you...and sometimes that pill is just too hard to swallow especially as you have your head up your fricken ass

now, if you think i'm some kind of boy ricer...you don't know jackshit...i'm a fricken lawyer who used to race a porsche 944...i've never been to HIN, NOPI or any other car show (but I bet you have)...i've never claimed the Fit was the end all be all but a damn good car for the money, while you in your infinite obnoxiousness call it a piece of shit econobox

now what fricken car do you drive?

i've learned that a big mouth on a message board is just plain stupid and immature...and dayam you fit that bill

Last edited by jaje; 06-22-2006 at 06:54 AM.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:58 AM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

Originally Posted by Phateless
yeah, that's what we do. look man, a new car comes out, i thought those like me that like cars might be curious to know more about it. you take everything to a ridiculous extreme and then criticize. you must be a republican.
No, I stated my opinion and you called me a jackass...I'm growing tired of this. If you like it great, if not that's fine too.

You sound like you're reaching for anything to attack me with. Politics have nothing to do with this thread, what's next are you going to attack my religion too? Grow up
Old 06-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Bane2871

Don't feed the trolls!!!! :nono:
Old 06-22-2006, 10:50 AM
DakarM

No, I stated my opinion and you called me a jackass...I'm growing tired of this. If you like it great, if not that's fine too.

You sound like you're reaching for anything to attack me with. Politics have nothing to do with this thread, what's next are you going to attack my religion too? Grow up
Welcome to america, where you are entitled to your own opinion....

Only a jackass would think the fit is some great car to mod out. Get a clue you moron it's a gas saving econo shitbox.

who called who a jackass first? if you can't respect others opinions then don't bother coming here anymore.
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:15 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

Originally Posted by DakarM
who called who a jackass first? if you can't respect others opinions then don't bother coming here anymore.
Why don't you read the whole thread before jumping in and trying to make someone feel stupid.....

gee, that was a worthwhile contribution. jackass.
as you can see I was clearly called a jackass first.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:19 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

Originally Posted by DakarM
I also made it clear if anyone didn't agree that was fine. I have no problem if someone wants to buy one. Please read before commenting, a mod shouldn't make such errors.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:01 AM
twinring

I used to think the same way about 4 (or 5) door cars when I had my civic hatch`s (4 total) then I got married and had kids, and had to use my car for clients and it all adds up, especially with the price of gas these days , people want more versatility for thier money. Sure you can go out and buy two cars one for everyday and one just for the weekend, then you can spend boat loads of money to maintain and insure both or just buy one car that can be both. Ive had my Fit for 4 days now and when i compare it to my brother`s 3rd Gen. Miata, I just think, "how limiting" My only complaint of the Fit, is the Suspension, which Im really big on, however with that said, its more torsionally rigid than any of the civics Iver ever owned. Its really a smart car and now that its Honda`s cheapest car it has officially replaced the civic and has become everything that the civic used to be, which makes perfect sense to me. Soon the Civic could just as well become the equivalent of the Corolla and fade away...