Notices

How to change low beam headlamp on 2003 + Accord

Old 03-12-2006, 05:06 PM
sragland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to change low beam headlamp on 2003 + Accord

Refer to your owners manual for more information. The low beam lamp is accessed through the wheel well. You have to remove 2 clips just under the lip of the outside rim of the wheel well, and peel back the fender liner for access. Not a cold temp procedure because the plastic clips will crack and break (of course you can buy replacements at your dealer). It helps to have skinnier arms to reach in to twist the lamp counter clockwise 1/4 turn. It works. I tried it. Also do not handle the glass portion of the lamp bulb. Per the manual, body oils, scratches, and other flaws on the bulb will cause it to heat unevenly and explode.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:54 PM
sammyg10

no offense to you man..but if u made this post in order to help nyone..i think its bs....when i switched out my lamps...i tried to do it the same way on my 05 exL ...wayyyyy too complicated....

then someone here told me ....you can access both headlights from the hood...pop the hood and you can see it easily...just gotta be careful to put the bulb in without knocking it around before you get it in....just gotta be a bit patient...
Old 06-28-2008, 06:22 AM
groundworks

Default 03 Accord frt. signals

What about left turn indicator? Not much to reach without tearing half of engine bay apart! Got a clear answer? Thanks!!!!

Got a V6 Coupe!

Last edited by groundworks; 06-28-2008 at 06:25 AM.