Notices

95 accord

Old 03-05-2006, 06:28 PM
allhonda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 accord

I have a 95 accord wagon ,the door trigger burn out under dash driver side ,smoke came out of it.Now on dash signal doesnt work when door is open and the alarm doesnt active it the alarm, i check the alarm and work fine and no trace of burn. my question is there is a fuse,relay or any unit to this problem? I'll apreciate any help.

thanks.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:33 PM
stereo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you fried the safety indicator circut in the gauge cluster it's thing with the lights that tell you which door is open you have to pull the gauge cluster out and replace or resolder it.
Old 03-07-2006, 04:04 PM
allhonda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 accord

thank you. you know what? i dont know if there is any diffrent but i forgot to said,when i put the key to ignition on, all the door lights on dash they work, and the smoke came from driver side under dash close to the door because i saw it, i didnt had the plastic cover under steering wheel. let me know if i still got to do your steps.

tanks for help.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:56 PM
stereo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes the lamps on the safty unit will come on with the key but won't triger the light is all , the door trigers all go to that safety indicator unit then to the dome light .