Notices

Please help with some suggestions..

Old 03-03-2006, 09:19 PM
airric94LX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help with some suggestions..

Ok I have an old 94 accord LX that I have had forever. Her name is Betsy and I recently decided to give the old las a makeover. She has been sanded down and all the dings fixed, and awaiting paint on monday. I ordered some new 17inch wheels, wrapped in 205/40/17's.. I got some coilovers coming to lower it to sit just right on the new treads..

So my questions...??

The headlights could use a revamp.. What is the best aftermarket lights out there that look good. And not rice!!! I would love to get a one piece that looks clean, but I don't want some crap that the projectors will burn out on me.

How far should i drop the car with coil-overs to make is sit right. I don't want the ol betsy scrapping the road or anything, yet I want the clean look and no gap...

What else... hmm.. oh yeah when I get it painted should I get the side skirts done too? Or leave them black?? and the black rubber piece on the door? Think it will be to much of one color??

Anyone with pics please post your ride to help me decide!!! Many thanks in advance guys!! and gals...
Old 03-04-2006, 05:54 AM
FallenAngelHIM

that black thing on the door...the bump guard or whatever it's called, i think should be removed. many people i've seen remove it and it looks much better and JDM without it, trust me. as far as a drop, i think 2 inches is fine. the side skirts, well...do you want to buy aftermarket aerodynamic skirts or just leave them stock? if you're going to leave it stock, paint it, if you're going to buy aftermarkets...leave it. as far as headlights, i THINK http://www.secureleadercom.com/exsto...nfrontpage.asp has some nice black housed headlights or possible angel eyes for your year and model. i think someone here could probably tell you a DIY on making your headlights black housing.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:43 PM
airric94LX

Default Updated...

I tried to update my thread but accidently posted a new one.

click here for the post..

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2793602#post2793602