Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Warning*warning* Colorado

Old 02-25-2007, 06:27 AM
Turboteg117
PartsGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning*warning* Colorado

Hey guys, I am just giving a WARNING to people in the area of Colorado. STAY AWAY FROM STS CUSTOMS, STOCK TO SHOCK,LLC, anything along those lines. His name is Craig William Yost. My car got stripped and now its worth nothing. He used to be in DE and he skipped town to COLORADO SPRINGS area. If you have any questions PM me. but do not trust him. I am just trying to help out I don't want it to happen to another person. Thanks for your time.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:10 AM
b00gers

Details?
Old 11-24-2012, 12:16 PM
BoostedCivic01

Default you got it way wrong !!

Originally Posted by Turboteg117
Hey guys, I am just giving a WARNING to people in the area of Colorado. STAY AWAY FROM STS CUSTOMS, STOCK TO SHOCK,LLC, anything along those lines. His name is Craig William Yost. My car got stripped and now its worth nothing. He used to be in DE and he skipped town to COLORADO SPRINGS area. If you have any questions PM me. but do not trust him. I am just trying to help out I don't want it to happen to another person. Thanks for your time.
Well shane you have me all wrong ....I never took anything off of your car ..actually last time i seen ur car it was locked up with the keys on the window with all ur seats and audio equpment in it ....i went to colorado to start my life over again the shop was doing ok but i was not personaly ..i got divored and need the space so i closed it up and Lily Parsons from dover had the keys to let i guys in the shop to get ur cars it was only ur car and the show truck left in there both locked up with all the equpment in there ....i cant say for sure who stripped ur car ...but i personaly did nothing to it ...u never gave me any money to really build ur car so i didnt really do much to it while it was there ....suposibly chris stelgis and one of his freinds went to ur car and robed all ur parts im not really sure what they took but, i dont know for sure its just the story running around dover ...the prpoerty manager put the cars outside and while Lily ebayed all my stuff that was suposed to be put in storage so all the stuff that u thought u knew was really wrong i have never stole any car parts of a customers i have been trying to tell u but the one time i saw u at the beach u didnt wanna talk to me so u dented my car for no reason i understood u were mad so i just left it alone as being a old freind of yours ...so the detecitve u hired really sucked as if i would fit only my clothes and tools in my crown victoria all the way to colorado ....not possible to fit ur entire car in my car haha so ...if u want to know more i can tall u as much i know but its been a long time and no one elses stuff gotten taken because every one else picked upo there cars when i told them too so hense its was ur fault u left it there for however long it took u to get it ....