Notices

Integra FlowMaster Exhaust

Old 01-06-2006, 10:08 AM
tek0056

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra FlowMaster Exhaust

:jlammy: I have this exhaust on my car that is annoying the crap out me. It’s so loud. I'm sick of the loud exhaust systems. I want something that is going to sound good. Have a tone but not something your going to hear a mile away. So has any ever check out the flowmaster exhaust system for integra’s? Just want to see what people think about it,or if you know of a performance exhaust that’s not sounding like I’m 16 hit me up. Also any good cats?

This is the link for the FlowMaster Exhaust check it out!
http://store.summitracing.com/defaul...h.asp&N=400238
Old 01-06-2006, 10:18 AM
SP00NFed
FuK JDM

i'd go with the apexi ws. and carsound cat if you wanna stay quiet
Old 01-06-2006, 10:57 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

I'll weigh in on this one... h:

I have the Apex'i World Sport II cat-back on my 97 DC4 and without a doubt, it is a fantastic product. Fitment was a breeze and it's totally devoid of flatulent resonance.

Since you're not in the snow belt, the coated mild-steel tubing will be fine for your climate. If rust-through is a concern, look at the RS*R ExMag. It's of similar design as the WSII, but made solely of stainless steel.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 01-06-2006, 11:32 AM
tRyFfLiN
Ci\/iCs Suk

besides, flowmasters are more for muscle cars
Old 01-06-2006, 03:18 PM
EHop

5zigen fireball is awesome! im not just saying that cuz its what i have. its by far my favorite ive heard on any integra
Old 01-06-2006, 04:09 PM
tegbooster
Resident Ninja-photo'er

look into magnaflow as well...honestly, i no it's an american company... but i have a buddy w/ a 330whp sentra and his magnaflow is still running strong w/ a very clean sound
Old 01-06-2006, 06:35 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by TheOtherDave™
I'll weigh in on this one... h:

I have the Apex'i World Sport II cat-back on my 97 DC4 and without a doubt, it is a fantastic product. Fitment was a breeze and it's totally devoid of flatulent resonance.

Since you're not in the snow belt, the coated mild-steel tubing will be fine for your climate. If rust-through is a concern, look at the RS*R ExMag. It's of similar design as the WSII, but made solely of stainless steel.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the RSR Exmag black? There is another one thought that is stainless, but I forget what it is called. However, I'll vouch for the WS2. I also have that exhaust on my car. Nice tone, good performance...
Old 01-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

All Greddy exhausts are fully stainless steel.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:54 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by EHop
5zigen fireball is awesome! im not just saying that cuz its what i have. its by far my favorite ive heard on any integra
Yes, the Fireball has a distinct sound, but it sure as heck is not quiet. Not by any means.
Based on what the original poster has said about noise level, I don't think the 5ZR FireBall is suitable for his needs.

That said, welcome to the board.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 01-06-2006, 10:01 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by centerforce99
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the RSR Exmag black? There is another one thought that is stainless, but I forget what it is called. However, I'll vouch for the WS2. I also have that exhaust on my car. Nice tone, good performance...
Yes. I somehow remember that the black finish is a high-temp enamel sprayed on the stainless steel body.... but let me check that. h:

UPDATE: Yep. I was right. :hsughr:

http://rs-r.com/products/exhaust/exmag.php
Originally Posted by RS-R.com
...Sleek in design, this exhaust systems jet-black coating hides the SUS409 stainless steel muffler and piping behind the well known. Each ExMag system is custom tailored for each application. The ExMag muffler can be either a straight through, loop or chambered design....
---

The polished stainless steel one is the ExMag GT II. It improves on the canister-style exhaust by designing the entire system for the lightest weight 9without going to the extremes of titanium). As it's a straight-pass exhaust, it will likely be just as loud as the 5ZR FireBall, if not louder.

http://rs-r.com/products/exhaust/gt2.php

Last edited by TheOtherDave™; 01-06-2006 at 10:13 PM.