Notices

S2000 Spoon Calipers.

Old 12-26-2005, 02:13 AM
Evo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2000 Spoon Calipers.

Hey guys,

I own a Japan spec integra with a B18C1 engine. The car looks like the Acura Integra GSR which is in US but the only difference is this is RHD and without a sunroof.. hehehe.

Anyway a friend of mine has an Spoon caliper which he got for his S2000 but before he could get to put it on his car he had to sell the S2000 so the Spoon calipers are in his garage doing nothing. I want to know is their is a way I can fit that caliper onto my integra.. My car currently have a 4 lug if this information will be any help at all..

Thanks in advance guys..
will post some pix of my car latter today..
Old 12-26-2005, 03:36 AM
shabacash
I'M SO JDM, I HAVE SARS

weolcome to HAN, nice ride.

"looks like the Acura Integra GSR which is in US but the only difference is this is RHD and without a sunroof.. hehehe."

that got me all sorts of confused. def. post pics!
Old 12-26-2005, 04:42 AM
Evo

I just took the calipers and went to the garage and see if they fit and guess what they do fit.. except I need a bigger disk diamiter. What is the biggest diamiter I can get for a 4 Lug.. Thanks.

Here is a pic of my car when I was at the track..Yes I know the color is not everybody cup of tea but it was a right at the moment.. The car is being rebuild again and repainted with a different shade of blue/silver.

Picture below is when I first got the car..
Old 12-26-2005, 01:29 PM
aboobybobpleez
Certified Rice-Rocket

actually i like the two tone paint job thing thats goin on there, its different :goodjob: