Notices

Please, just a little help from someone !!!

Old 12-25-2005, 07:08 PM
IntegraTech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please, just a little help from someone !!!

Ok, long story short I either blew the head gasket or warped my head on my 91 Integra GS (automatic, I know it sucks) and I just need to know a few simple things. I would like to put on a B16 head for obvious reasons but stay non-VTEC to keep my tranny shifting smoothly and to save some $. All I would like to know is this; what all do I need to made this a complete swap, everything from the intake manifold, headers, throttle cable, fuel rail and injectors, any wiring, every nut and bolt that I need basically. I have searched the web with no luck and I am tempted to take it to a shop, but as every tuner knows nobody but myself works on my car. Thanks for the input and hopefully my automatic integra after this swap will put some APC (ugh) sporting drivers in their place.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Why don't you just replace the headgasket?

Putting a B16 head on without utilizing vtec is like putting a turbo on and running no boost. I don't see the logic in you doing that.
Old 12-25-2005, 09:59 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

True that, why spend more for nothing? Just make the repair to obtain the same goal for less $$$.