Notices

springs

Old 12-10-2005, 12:31 PM
vtec-y

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default springs

hey everyone,
im looking to buy eibach sportline springs (1.8 drop in front 1.7 inch drop in back) i was thinking of the proline but that wheel gap bugs me. i like my 15 inch rota gt3's too much to get different wheels. that being said: is that too much of a drop? my friend (mechanic) says that i might want to lower it 1 inch instead of 2. he says that a 2 inch drop on a dialy driver can be quite a painfull experience. ie. i live in boston MA. what do you think i should do? also what dampers should i couple them with? i was thinking tokico illumina.

thanks,
andrew
Old 12-10-2005, 01:52 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vtec-y
hey everyone,
im looking to buy eibach sportline springs (1.8 drop in front 1.7 inch drop in back) i was thinking of the proline but that wheel gap bugs me. i like my 15 inch rota gt3's too much to get different wheels. that being said: is that too much of a drop? my friend (mechanic) says that i might want to lower it 1 inch instead of 2. he says that a 2 inch drop on a dialy driver can be quite a painfull experience. ie. i live in boston MA. what do you think i should do? also what dampers should i couple them with? i was thinking tokico illumina.

thanks,
andrew
eibachs with the illuminas are a very good setup, my friend has them on his 02 coupe. almost near stock but im unsure of the performance.
2 inches should be able to clear most things unlike my 2.2"/2.0" on my 4th gen sedan, lol.