Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

dash swap

Old 09-24-2004, 12:04 PM
Zzhatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dash swap

what do i need and how hard would it be to put an integra dash and consloe into my 5th civic 4 door??? is there anywhere that i can go that has directions on how to do it???
Old 12-09-2005, 10:52 PM
big_tattoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are the things u need for dash swap. you need the integra dash and center console. get the integra center console mounting brackets that bolt to the car under the console. front and back. then you need to get a integra dash harness. when you remove your dash you will need to take your civic dash harness and pull all the wire pins out because you will need the plugs that plug into your fuse box then pull the wire pins out of the integra dash harness plugs. then get a wireing chart for both cars integra and civic.oh by the way whene you get the integra harness get a obd1 94-95 it will make it easyer. then take the wireing chart and look at the pin location of each wire civic and integra. you need to re pin the integra dash wires into the civic plugs. its not to difficult if you fallow the wire chart closely. to pull the pins out its easy if you use something thin and sharp i used a cheap $7 light tester from auto zone. look at the side of the plug that goes into the fuse box you will see a thin piece of plastic under the metal pin stick the light tester in between the plastic piece and the metal piece and the wire will beable to pop out. you will also have to cut your door panels to fit the dash because it is a different shape than the stock one. its allot of work if you do not know what you are doing. i have done 5 so far and they are a pain in the ass. i charge $600 for the swap and that includes all parts to do the swap. i am located in sacramento if you are interested in paying someone to do it. hit me up at mugen_da6@hotmail.com when the swap is done it looks cool. its like your in a integra hit me up if you are interested.