Notices

91 accord heasitating

Old 12-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Nirvanaspartan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 accord heasitating

today when i was leaving work i started my car and it was sputtering almost hesitating with low idle ( talking about near the 0 mark) and my car was shaking and when i looked at the under the hood everything sounds fine but when i looked at my muffler it was like ( ok dont make fun of me for this) it was making a noise like putt putt putt putt and no a smooth sound. BUt yeah and when i was driving and i hit a stop sign it felt like it wanted to cutt off . When i went on the freeway i reached 50 miles and the check engine light came on and then i got off the freeway a couple of miles and the car was fine then when i got to my house i turned off the engine and then turned it back on real quick, to my supprise the check engine light came off.I took it arround the block and everything was normal and also on the freeway again normal???????
Oh yeah about 500 miles ago well i changed the oil and the spark plugs and i noticed they were oily on my last oil change, about 500 miles ago
also sry guys but they were those bosch platinum +4 could it be those plugs gasket or o rings..
Thanks guys for any help you give
Old 12-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Nirvanaspartan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:blah: :boink: