Notices

A NAV Question

Old 11-18-2005, 07:23 PM
01ACCORD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A NAV Question

My '06 has NAV, and the upper display on the dash that shows the Temp/Radio/Time always shows the channel (XM1 150) or something like that, even if I switch mode to Catagory. Shouldn't it display XM Comedy or something? It flashes it briefly, but always goes back to the channel.

I can see all the info on the NAV screen if displaying Audio, but I sometimes have the map on, and it would be nice to see the song, artist, or category on the upper display.

Have I missed something here?
Old 11-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Mehdi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01ACCORD
My '06 has NAV, and the upper display on the dash that shows the Temp/Radio/Time always shows the channel (XM1 150) or something like that, even if I switch mode to Catagory. Shouldn't it display XM Comedy or something? It flashes it briefly, but always goes back to the channel.
When listening to XM stations, I have noticed that the upper display shows the performer and the song title briefly at the beginning of each song. I would like to make it show the information continuously, like my Delphi XM unit, but I haven't found a way to do this yet.

In addition, I have not been able to make the upper or the navigation display to show the song and station ID information for the FM stations that I know are broadcasting them. (My Volvo XC 90 display them for almost all FM stations in our area.)