Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

anything worth doing to an 06' Accord SE sedan w/iVTEC 4-cyl?

Old 10-04-2005, 09:14 AM
1fastfamilyman
1st timer!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anything worth doing to an 06' Accord SE sedan w/iVTEC 4-cyl?

Obviously, I'm new to imports, but was just wondering if amybe there were some worthwhile mods, such as intakes or free mods, or maybe some things I could build myself for this motor.

Not looking for much, just something to add a lil pep is all. I have other vehicles if I want to go fast.

Also....NO EXHAUSTS. I am not a fan at all of ANY exhaust on ANY 4-cyl.. I want this car to remain quiet.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:50 PM
wildcarditr102
My new toy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All depends what you're going for man. It sounds like you want a daily driver with some pep.

First, if you want to modify the outside, be very careful. If you're not going to go fast, dont make it look like you are-especially in an accord. On the other hand, styling and minor touch ups can be done.

The easiest things you can do is intake and exhaust. Since you just want intake, I would recommend MSD also. It will improve gas mileage and idle response.

Tein might have a little something for your suspension, too. That'll help you're defensive driving skills on the way to the soccer game.

Jake