Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Misc. turbo accessories, Honda parts

Old 06-15-2005, 07:14 AM
catatonic
(´Д`)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Misc. turbo accessories, D16 parts

Miscellaneous stuff for sale:

Skunk2 60mm test pipe
Brand new on the market, never used, comes with O2 bung and plug, fits 92-00 Civic EX/Si (CX, VX, DX, LX, and HX cars that have the cat built into the header must convert to an EX-style exhaust before using)
Currently on eBay

Blitz DTT DCII
Dual turbo timer/ boost gauge, black, used in my car for 2 weeks, can be available with a SVE plug and play harness for 96-00 Civics
$110/$140 shipped

Greddy TypeRS BOV
40mm flange, comes with aluminum mounting flange, and all original hardware and gaskets, never used.
$200 shipped

Zeitronix wideband O2 sensor and LCD display
SOLD!

Socketed OBD1 P28 ECU
Ready for chipping, comes with a ZIF socket sitting on a soldered in DIF
$150 plus shipping

OBD2a-OBD1 conversion harness
Only used once, several wire coatings were cut for the Zeitronix wideband, but I will fix with electrical tape at the buyer's wish
$90 shipped

Willems dual power burner
Comes with USB power connection, parallel port cable, and software CD. 2 Atmel 29C256 chips can be included.
$45 shipped / $55 with chips

Greddy 31V intercooler and 92-00 Civic piping
Intercooler has a few bent fins here and there, nothing too major. The top mounting point doesn't match on my '97 EX, it's maybe two inches too far to the passenger's side, but zip-ties can hold it steady until you fab up a little plate to bolt on. Includes all original hardware and silicone couplers to bolt up to your Greddy kit.
$550 shipped

D16Y8 tapped Oil pan
May fit other D-series engines, tapped for oil line at the usual spot
$45 shipped

One pair of 14x6 Black Racing BR8s
Unknown high-offset rims, 4x100, blue. Comes with 185/60R14 Falken RT215s with maybe 200 street miles on them
On eBay

4 Rota Circuit 8s
Flat black, 8 hole 4x100 and 4x114.3, +40 offset, damage on all of the lug holes from numerous fittings but nothing you can see when mounted, 4 CF-look Rota center caps comes with 205/45R16 Yokohama ES100s with 5000 miles on them.
$650 shipped

Pics available if anyone wants them. If available, links have been provided to where I bought the items for comparision and some pics. Paypal ONLY. You can PM me here or email me at doc_orpheus@yahoo.com .
Old 06-15-2005, 09:18 AM
EJ6Ferio

D16Y8 tapped Oil pan
May fit other D-series engines, tapped for oil line at the usual spot
$45 shipped

Will that oil pan be same for any D Series? i.e D16Y7 ? If so i'll take em
Old 06-15-2005, 09:52 AM
catatonic
(´Д`)

I am almost positive that it will fit, the only differences between Y7 and Y8 pans that I know of are that the Y7 pan is steel and the Y8 is aluminum. The oil pickup for the dipstick may be a little off but I'm not sure.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Pics of wideband. I am interested.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:27 PM
catatonic
(´Д`)

Originally Posted by Shmoo
Pics of wideband. I am interested.
Seem to have lost my USB cable for my camera... Damn! I'll try to borrow one tomorrow from a friend. Here's Zeitronix's page describing the item. It has the whole sales pitch and some pics of the datalogging. The $279 price on that page is without the display unit.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

So does it have everything I need to street tune my car? If so, I am interested. You accept Paypal? And how much is shipping?
Old 06-15-2005, 05:05 PM
catatonic
(´Д`)

Well, I never bought the EGT gauge or boost sensor. And as you may know, the Zeitronix unit has trouble interfacing with Uberdata, Hondata and the like because those programs expect a linear signal, which the Zeitronix isn't.

It does include software that allows you to hook up a laptop and record up to 9 hours of data from the O2 sensor, TPS, and RPM. So, if you don't mind switching between windows to tune, then yes it will allow you to street tune the car. That's what I had planned on using it for.

I do accept Paypal, and shipping would only be maybe $5.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Originally Posted by catatonic
Well, I never bought the EGT gauge or boost sensor. And as you may know, the Zeitronix unit has trouble interfacing with Uberdata, Hondata and the like because those programs expect a linear signal, which the Zeitronix isn't.

It does include software that allows you to hook up a laptop and record up to 9 hours of data from the O2 sensor, TPS, and RPM. So, if you don't mind switching between windows to tune, then yes it will allow you to street tune the car. That's what I had planned on using it for.

I do accept Paypal, and shipping would only be maybe $5.
Yeah, I don't mind about switching windows and stuff. So the total is $345? Let me know your paypal address and I will send it right over.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:30 PM
catatonic
(´Д`)

PM sent!
Old 06-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Wideband sold to ME!