Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: Selling off my high end car audio setup

Old 08-31-2002, 09:36 PM
dubbified

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Selling off my high end car audio setup

Trying to gather up some cash and unfortunately I need sell my car audio setup.
I'm pretty certain my prices are very good for this stuff. I searched online and my prices are WAY lower than all the online retailers I saw.

Willing to any of the stuff here at buyer's expense, which shouldn't be too expensive.

Here's the stuff I have for sale so far (and descriptions I ripped off from the manufacturer's websites. ).

Alpine CVA-1003 Receiver / Mobile Multimedia station

-45W x 4 MOSFET Amplifier
-XM sattelite radio ready
-6.5" motorized display
-Dual color LCD
-detachable face

Full specs: http://ecominet2.alpine-usa.com/pls/...y=50&p_main=10

$600

Alpine DHA-S680 6-Disc DVD/CD Ai-NET "Media" Changer

-Ai-NET or Stand-Alone Capability
-Non-Skip Performance Dolby Digital™ and DTS™ Compatibility
-Also Plays CD-R/CD-RW Discs
-Optical Digital Output
-Video Output 2-ch Mix-Down PreOut
-Wireless Remote Control Included
-5-Position Adjustable Mounting (0° – 90°)

The all-in-one source for entertainment! The new remote controlled DHA-S680 plays DVDs or CDs, so you can take your choice and listen to music, or have the kids watch their favorite movie! The 6-disc design allows ease of use and storage for your favorite DVDs and CDs without having to fumble for jewel cases while driving. You can even keep extra magazines to store your entire collection. And if you don’t have an Alpine system, no problem - it’s designed to work with as a standalone system -just add a monitor!

full specs: http://ecominet2.alpine-usa.com/pls/...y=75&p_main=10

$600

Phoenix Gold PLD1 line driver

-Isolated Mounting Clips
-Variable Output Level Control
-Peak Level LED Indicator
-24kt Gold Plated Input And Output Connectors
-Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
-Quick-Connect Power Connector

Phoenix Gold's PLD1 high voltage line driver makes the most of your car audio system by transmitting up to an 8 Volt signal from the source unit to the rear of the car. This method of transmitting the audio signal increases dynamic capability and decreases the possibility of noise radiating into signal cables.
This line driver boosts the signal up to 20dB, allowing the next component to operate with lower input sensitivity setting for a higher signal to noise ratio. The PLD1 also features a 30ohm output impedance that enables it to drive long signal cables to multiple components with ease. The PLD1 maximizes sound quality further with a peak indicator that simplifies proper gain adjustment.
Manufactured with high quality parts, the PLD1 features a G10 glass epoxy circuit board and audiophile grade 1% metal film resistors. Choose either the sleek high gloss white powdered coated finish or rough textured black

$50

Audiocontrol 2XS 2way crossover

Crossover Type: 2-Way / 2-Channel
Frequency Response: 10-20,000 Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.007%
Signal to Noise Ratio: 120 dB
Maximum Input/Output: 9.5V
Crossover Slope: 18dB per octave Butterworth
Dimensions: 5 1/2 W x 4 5/8 D x 1 1/4 H

AudioControl is probably best known for their great equalizers and crossovers, and the 2XS is one of the reasons why. This 2-way electronic crossover features 18dB/octave slopes and independent output level adjustments. AudioControl's programmable crossover module provides more precise frequency adjustment than typical knob-type controls, and the high voltage PWM power supply offers increased headroom and noise rejection. The 2XS also features a built-in Programmable Frequency Match (PFM) subsonic filter to protect your speakers and avoid wasted amplifier power. Made in the USA; Sierra White in color.

$60

Alpine KCE-420V Audio / Video Switching Network

The KCE-420V is Alpine´s Audio/Video Switching Network which connects up to four audio or video components to one or two rear monitors with independent selection of sources for both monitors.

$70
Old 09-14-2002, 09:00 PM
dubbified

still for sale
Old 09-15-2002, 10:53 PM
SactownXSi
Hyphy State of Mind

Default How about

I give you forty shipped for the PLD1? 95831 CA

-Nick
Old 09-16-2002, 04:18 PM
dubbified

sorry $50 shipped is best I can do on it. email me at dubbified@hotmail.com if you are interested.