HondaPortal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4Banger69
If you treat them good they will treat you good
Absolutely. Accords seem lasting forever if you treat them good enough
Old 06-10-2005, 05:02 AM
jobrien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You really can't go wrong with either Toyota or Honda, especially between a Camry and Accord. They are both basically bullet proof cars, especially if you take care of them like you should.

When I bought my Accord new back in 95 I did it simply because I got all I wanted in the Accord for less than a comprably equipped Camry. Otherwise, I may have very well ended up with the Camry.

I can say that my Accord has been solid and reliable. I've never had a single "issue" with it. I have always done the maintenance like I'm supposed to and taken very good care of it. Now with almost 188K miles on it, it still runs like a champ. It's just getting to the point where I'm having to replace somethings. Being an owner, I would highly recommend an Accord and I'd even look to get another one if I were in the market for that kind of car again.

But, like I said, I know you can't go wrong with a Camry either. It just comes down to what you like.

Drive them both, do thorough research (CR, etc.), and find a dealership your are comfortable with too.