Notices

Little Quirks

Old 05-24-2005, 12:10 AM
ForgottenSin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Quirks

As some of you know I just got a 99' Acura Integra. Over the last couple of days I have had this car I have found some quirks that I would like to find some adaptations for.

1. The passenger seat behind the drivers seat won't go down. You can pull the pin right out like a damn gold tea. Is there any way to override this without a crow bar?

2. My sun roof sticks. I am sure there is some jam or mechanical malfunction because stuff isn't going right, I just want to know what to do to aid this problem so it runs and I don't have to sit and screw with the button for 10 minutes trying to get the damn thing to close.

Thanks for the help.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:24 AM
SP00NFed
FuK JDM

i'm not sure about the rear seat but maybe for the sunroof theres crap in the sliders or it just needs to be lubed up? :dunno:
Old 05-24-2005, 06:44 AM
a_integra_87
Traction, WTF is that?

when i got my gsr, my moon roof would only open about 1/4 to 1/2 the way before it started to bind and move REALLY really slow to a stop. It took like 2 min for it to fully close. I just bought a can the the spray white lithium grease, sprayed a few squirts in the sliders and have not had a problem yet. It moves really smooth now.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:57 PM
ForgottenSin

Sweet thanks bro.