Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

WTB: Wheels, etc for 99 Accord LX coupe

Old 04-28-2005, 07:02 AM
Coupe99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Wheels, etc for 99 Accord LX coupe

Hi guys,

I just bought a 99 Accord LX coupe and am seeing what's on the market for my car in the Northern VA/DC area. As of now, I am really looking for a set of alloy wheels since it has steelies. I'm SURE there are tons of NOVA ppl out there who upgraded their rims and have some stock 15's or 16's for cheap from their Accord coupes that will fit my car, 4x114 I believe. Hit me up with some posts of what you have, pictures would help.

Also, list anything else you have that will fit my 99 Coupe. I might be interested. Thanks guys!
Old 04-29-2005, 07:52 AM
buffalobill

I will have a set of four OEM '02 Accord EX coupe (4 lug) 15" five spoke alloy wheels for sale real soon (as soon as I decide on what 16"s I'm going to get). They are mint - not a scratch anywhere, even on the lip where the tire bead contacts the rims. Center caps and lugs are also perfect. (wife's car since new) It also has some very good Bridgestone Potena RE950s (205/60HR15's) mounted and recently balanced. They are a terrific/slightly lower profile repalcement for the crap that Honda installed when new. They show very little wear and are on a yet to be dropped stock height (read no camber/toe wear) suspension.

email me for pics and to discuss. You will not be disappointed.

(also will have stock springs & struts, stock intake, exhaust manifold, and exhaust system available when I drop it and install new intake/exhaust -all in vg condition & very reasonable - for anyone changing back to stock due to lease turn-in, etc.)
Old 04-30-2005, 09:37 AM
buffalobill

coupe99 - YGM