Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

1997 prelude forsale

Old 04-08-2005, 01:34 PM
yellowhornet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 prelude forsale

Im selling my 1997 yellow prelude.. The car has 127,000 miles on it but the guy before me told me he put a new head on it. The car runs and drives mint. The car has a decent paint job on it. Its not the best paint job but its nice. The car is really qucik and has alot of power. The car does have "very" minor body damages. The front bumper has a crack in it..( i do have a brand new one tho that needs paint.) Also the trunk has a few dents in it along with a few chips on the rear bumper. I also have a type R wing to throw in with the car. email me at bmxair63@aol.com or give me a call at 631-926-8614.. I really need to get rid of this car because of school payments so im pretty easy going with the price.. The car is located on long island

email me for pics.. I have alot of them..
Attached Thumbnails 1997 prelude forsale-dscn0254.jpg   1997 prelude forsale-dscn0258.jpg   1997 prelude forsale-my-car3.jpg  
Old 04-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please Note the State of Where Vehicle is Being Sold in the TITLE
Effective 11/29/04

Please, as courtesy to potential buyers, note the state or providence of where the vehicle is located in the SUBJECT of the thread.

Example:

FS: 1998 Acura Integra; SoCal

This will greatly help both parties.
Please be sure to specify the state in the thread title.

Effective immediately, any thread created after this thread, that does not comply to this rule, will be closed.

-HAN Management.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net