Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS: '00 Prelude c 16,200 miles, Type-S head, pistons, T2W4 5-spd LSD, red, $14,495 WI

Old 03-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Spocko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: '00 Prelude c 16,200 miles, Type-S head, pistons, T2W4 5-spd LSD, red, $14,495 WI

Go to cars.com link for pics and detailed info, as well as contact info. Price is firm, no haggling will be considered as stated in ad. VIN #JHMBB6146YC005610 is on this page as well. Location is too (WI).

http://www.cars.com/go/search/fs_sea...g&aff=national

In case that link fails, email me and I will lead you to it, but here is the text info from ad...

"Additional Selling Points:
- One owner. NEVER smoked in or driven in snow, always garaged. Only used for summers. Equipped with FACTORY HONDA: - “Type-S" head (220 hp) - “Type-S” pistons (11:1) - T2W4 LSD 5-spd trans - “Type-S” intake - Honda 70mm throttle body(OEM=62mm) - OEM underbody kit and spoiler Also equipped with: - 304 SS header to match specs of Type-S header - Neuspeed short-shifter - Optima battery relocated to trunk for improved weight dist./handling - 17" light-weight alloys - 215/45 Dunlop SP 9000 tires(75%+) - Reverse indiglo dash w white face - Clifford 400 alarm - Lightened flywheel - California Car Cover - Castrol Syntec every 3K - 22/27 mpg - NEW HONDA PARTS @14K - timing belt, balancer, and drive belts; water pump, plugs, wires, O2 sensor, cap/rotor, valve cover gasket/gromets/plug seals, Complete stock cat. conv. & exhaust, clutch, shocks and springs. - Alignment and valves adjusted @ 15K. I used to work for Honda so maintaince/parts was cheap knowing Honda mechanics.

Condition Description:
- Interior and exterior near mint. 1 accident to R rear/trunk in 2000- no frame dmg- body dmg fixed 100%. Would never know without honest disclosure. Emissions compliant; All power options/AC/radio 100%; No dents, major scratches, rust of any kind, holes or wear inside. Very few minor surface marks on rear bumper and QPs, and 2 barely noticeable dings only visible at certain angles. Wish I didn't have to sell it, but I was 22 and single then; now 27 w/ wedding to pay for in July. - INCLUDES 1 mo/1K mi powertrain warranty (UP TO $1000 TOTAL if Honda dealership determines a powertrain repair – engine/trans). - Asking price is FIRM. KBB value for a “base model” + spoiler in “good” cond. = $12,805. More than fair considering upgrades, “outstanding” cond., and warranty. Will NOT haggle. Only SERIOUS buyers w pre-approval/$ ready call. READ about the Prelude Type-S http://www.accordwagonclub.com/prelude_type_s.htm

Since according to this thread, I have to be able to ship car to you > BUYER is responsible for ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND SETUP > I will have no part in it. After $ has changed hands and clears through bank > title will be handed over and then buyer can arrange for shipment.

Please do not waste my time with emails or calls if not serious about buying car AND have the $14,495 ready. This car is rare, mint condition, and drives like it did from the factory with an edge. While I use it (and not often) for daily driving, it is a great NA tuner's car to build on as well if that is your interest. Car actually has a complete JDM Euro-R H22 (which is same engine as "Type-S" BUT has Single runner Euro-R intake manifold AND of course includes the T2W4 tranny). Cars.com limits the amount of info so ad has this listed as Type-S head and pistons for short as these are the differences between the US H22a and the JDM H22 "Type-S" engine)

Spocko_1701a@yahoo.com
Vouch thread > http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=919921
Old 03-23-2005, 02:03 PM
hot_ridez
HAN Approved Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sell your car on www.hotridez.net

The #1 automotive classifieds website, that markets only modified & custom cars. TRY US OUT!!!

All cars submitted are totally free, but only for a LIMITED TIME!!! Get your car on the site now while it's still free!!! We will not charge you a single cent, GAURANTEED!!!

WE ARE A TRUSTED "Honda-Acura.net" SPONSOR! :thumbup: