Notices

See my thread in for sale...

Old 08-26-2002, 04:17 AM
wrigh003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default See my thread in for sale...

Or see it here! Mods, I know this is against the rules, but let this stay, if only for a couple of days. I'd really appreciate it.

Getting rid of all the stuff from my 93 Accord...

For Trade: I have a set of 17x7 DTM rims with 205/40/17 Toyo FZ4 tires on them that I'd like to trade for a set of Accord alloys with tires. I'd also consider trading for a set of steelies with tires and some cash. Unfortunately, this offer is only good for Birmingham, AL people or those willing to drive to the area, because I don't have another set of wheels. The tires all have at least 85% tread left on them, and since camber was corrected on my car, there's really no strange wear. One of the tires is substantially older than the others, though, and may need attention soon. Two were replaced after an avoiding an accident, and on was replaced a few months ago after a flat. These wheels are +45 offset, and will also fit Integras and Civics (4x114.3/4x100 bolt pattern), but I need wheels for my accord before I can let these go.

For Sale:
Neuspeed front upper strut bar: $50
Generic Rear upper strut bar, never got aroiund to installing: $20
Nakayama Racing short ram intake with K&N filter cleaning kit: $50
Neuspeed Race springs (if I can find somewhere to get them taken off- our apartment fines you for working on your car in the lot ): $100
Or you can have all that stuff for $200.

If I'm asking too much or if you have any questions, email me with an offer. We might be able to work something out. I'm putting the Accord back to stock so I can trade it in and not have to listen to some idiot salesman try to give me $1200 for the car because it was lowered.
Old 08-26-2002, 12:48 PM
Customlowz
Speedbumps Beware

here is a good question?

what year, accord do you have? Sedan or Coupe?
Old 08-26-2002, 12:57 PM
SweetAccord

He said it's a 93...in the first sentence