Notices

99 integra ls - best cold intake?

Old 02-28-2005, 09:17 PM
jpw_15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 integra ls - best cold intake?

i gotta 99 integra ls.. n wanna know which is the best intake to go wit?! .. n also my car is all stock.. so this will be pretty much my first mod... if that info. helps .. thanx
Old 02-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Welcome to HAN. There are millions of threads regarding this topic already, so if you could search next time, that would be great.

To answer your question, they are all pretty much the same HP wise. The best one, IMO, would be the Comptech Icebox. It prevents hydrolock and produces some HP gains. HP gains will be pretty lame with any intake you go with but that is my favorite. And it is made by Comptech, so you know it is good.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:07 PM
stratguitarist
Missing my honda...

Originally Posted by Shmoo
Welcome to HAN. There are millions of threads regarding this topic already, so if you could search next time, that would be great.

To answer your question, they are all pretty much the same HP wise. The best one, IMO, would be the Comptech Icebox. It prevents hydrolock and produces some HP gains. HP gains will be pretty lame with any intake you go with but that is my favorite. And it is made by Comptech, so you know it is good.
:werd: i got the comptech on my 01 gsr and i love it. i believe its the most expensive intake tho (mine was about $350).