Notices

Introducing myself

Old 02-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Protoform-X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing myself

Hey all! Just picked up a 94 Integra with 161,000 miles on it (I know, but hey, Honda engine, right?). Couldn't resist the deal. I just wanted to introduce myself. Also, I'd love a good reference on Honda engines so I can get some background info before I start posting.

Car's nice though, garage kept and VERY clean. I spend a lot of time in my cars, so it's worth it to me to drop some money into them. I'm considering an eventual engine swap, but that won't be for a while, meantime I've got my eyes on some comfort enhancements (sound and whatnot) and some low-level performance enhancements. I know there's a lot of crap out there for Hondas, but can anyone suggest some decent places to check for parts?

Thanks all, and nice to meet you!
Old 02-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Protoform-X

Oh, btw, the only bragging rights I currently have (besides having an Integra :P) are in sound. All four stock speakers have been replaced with Boston Acoustics speakers, and there is a tweeter added at the top of each door, the sound quality is great, very clear. Part of my plan is to add alpine subs...still haven't decided on an amp brand though.

Oh, and I need a new headunit, this out-dated eclipse unit they installed just won't do. I like the Panasonic MXE CQ-C8400U, what do you guys think?
Old 02-28-2005, 07:55 PM
dubcac
I

Welcome to the site. I love my "outdated" eclipse head unit!!!

h: