Notices

Need more knowledge

Old 02-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Fuelishankh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accord HID and h22a type-s questions or How we get smarter

Have two questions: First- Will Accord(any year, any model) HID lamps(if available) fit to a 4th gen Lude. If so, does anybody know how much they cost and whether or not they work with jdm one-piece. Second- Is there a six-speed tranny out there that would fit a jdm h22a type-s engine. Again cost and where to find one. Also, I would like to know if anybody out there has had or knows of any problems with emissions on said engine, and how to fix them. Don't say anything about turbo, I am doing my best to stay n/a. Yeah, I know, more power with force, but to me, it's not a traditional way of making things go fast. I just don't like forced induction, especially not from turbos. Thanks for what help you can give.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Fuelishankh

I love how nobody here wants to help anybody with questions concerning their future additions to a car. Currently my attitude towards everybody with a lude that might read this, is that you suck. If you have a response, flame me as much as you like. It won't change my attitude. Helping me might.:madfawk:
Old 03-03-2005, 03:55 PM
5hift
Hades: 2.2L DOHC VTEC

Dude, cry me a fuggin river. Do some research first. How the hell are we supposed to know if Accord lamps will fit into a Lude? Search you jackass. You'll find all the info you need and more if you put some damn effort into it instead of waiting around for people to spoon feed info to you. BTW, no 6-speed tranny. :airon:
Old 03-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Fuelishankh

Thanks on the no six-speed. Where would I look for research? All the places that would seem to have done it would be forum sites, such as this one. I figured if somebody knew about hondas, it would be the forum site dedicated to hondas. Could be i'm wrong. Could be nobody knows. The problem that i seem to be having, is that every post i've put on here, somebody/everybody that replies thinks i'm stupid. I have seen others get spoon fed info about their cars, yet i'm put down for asking questions that i thought honda owners would have answers for.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:30 PM
5hift
Hades: 2.2L DOHC VTEC

search on google. There's a lot more info around than just that posted on forum sites.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:03 PM
VPUPPY

as far as the HID lights go, you will probably need to get your headlight housing modified to get the proper light. the reflectors in your housing right now are meant for halogen bulbs(has lots of reflective surfaces) and HID bulbs use a projector housing.