Notices

6th Gen H22 swap!!

Old 02-27-2005, 06:51 PM
methodikalgee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6th Gen H22 swap!!

First, is it possible? Meaning, easily done like the B series swaps? And if anyone can hook me up w/ some links to where i can research and junk, yall know the deal...thanks! Oh yea, some dude wants to sell me his H22 w/ everything for $1500. Good deal? And do I need the same year engine as my car? I have a 98.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:57 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by methodikalgee
First, is it possible? Meaning, easily done like the B series swaps? And if anyone can hook me up w/ some links to where i can research and junk, yall know the deal...thanks! Oh yea, some dude wants to sell me his H22 w/ everything for $1500. Good deal? And do I need the same year engine as my car? I have a 98.
you need a h22 from a 96+ prelude i believe (odb II) but dont quote me on that, i know that they switched from A to B or whatever in 98 or 99, not sure if that means anything when swapping engines...

as for the question of will it be easy, well, it will be easier than a k-series swap... but.. in all reality i've heard 6th gens arent as easy as 4th gens and are harder than 5th gens