Notices

Apexi WS on GS?

Old 02-17-2005, 05:29 PM
chrisrbts98gs
Bored Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apexi WS on GS?

Hey my exhaust is getting ready to go and i was looking for a new exhaust that will be both a good daily driver, but when i want, it to have a power too. I don't want one of those exhaust that sounds like a fart can or anything and i hear that the Apexi WS is suppose to be apexi's version of what they thought the stock exhaust should have been out of the factory.

What are your thoughts on this exhaust?
Old 02-17-2005, 07:13 PM
SP00NFed
FuK JDM

I Love It!
Old 02-17-2005, 08:26 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

its relatively quiet. however, i'm not a big fan of chambered designs. so i'll sacrifice some decibels...
Old 02-17-2005, 09:16 PM
So.Cal_INTEGRA

I have it on my teg right now and I LOVE IT !!!!!!!

Sounds and looks awesome, you will not regret buying it. The welds on it are awesome but then again its from Apexi so you know its a high quality product.

I have the WS 1 just so you know, the WS 2 is basically the same but the tip is rounded and the logo is laser cut on the top and not on both sides like the WS 1.
Old 02-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Originally Posted by So.Cal_INTEGRA
I have it on my teg right now and I LOVE IT !!!!!!!

Sounds and looks awesome, you will not regret buying it. The welds on it are awesome but then again its from Apexi so you know its a high quality product.

I have the WS 1 just so you know, the WS 2 is basically the same but the tip is rounded and the logo is laser cut on the top and not on both sides like the WS 1.
Do they have a stainless steel version of that yet? If not and you live in areas that salt the roads, you should look at the Greddy SP2. Stainless steel piping with the stock look.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:56 AM
teg92
WHAT OK YEAH!

apexi WS is a good exhaust
Old 02-18-2005, 06:14 AM
carta79
Life after death

Originally Posted by LT6916
its relatively quiet. however, i'm not a big fan of chambered designs. so i'll sacrifice some decibels...
:werd:
Old 02-18-2005, 10:25 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

I run a World Sport 2 Exhaust on my 97 LS Coupe, and for a daily driver app it is IMO perfect. It complements the DC header very nicely, and together there's a noticeable increase in midrange power. I couldn't be happier.

If you're in the snow belt, however, you'd be better off with a full stainless steel exhaust. The RSR Ex*Mag is another option, but it costs about $100 more due to it's full stainless steel construction.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 02-18-2005, 07:53 PM
chrisrbts98gs
Bored Enthusiast

Hey thx for the info, i actually was able to run down to a local performance parts store and they (to my suprise) had the exhaust and i installed it today, thx for your opinions. I wish i knew how to post a pic because it fits perfectly!!!
Old 02-19-2005, 01:45 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by chrisrbts98gs
Hey thx for the info, i actually was able to run down to a local performance parts store and they (to my suprise) had the exhaust and i installed it today, thx for your opinions. I wish i knew how to post a pic because it fits perfectly!!!
It's very easy to post pics directly to our site.

Step 1) Don't use the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the screen. Instead, use the "Post Reply" button at the bottom left-hand corner, just above the "Quick Reply" box.

Step 2) The "Reply to Topic" screen will load, with a much larger text box. Below that you'll see the heading "Additional Options". Second on that list is a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click it.

Step 3) A window will pop-up. Click "Browse" to find the image on your computer, then click "Upload" to upload it. Once the upload is finished, you'll see the file name appear at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Step 4) Add text if you wish, just like usual, then hit "Submit Reply".

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!