Notices

to all accords with tein suspension

Old 02-17-2005, 12:02 AM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default to all accords with tein suspension

many if not all accord owner have complaint or may have issue with tein SS making noise. well i finally figure it out. mostly all type of noise come from the front and one way i fix the annoying noise when driving at low speed over very small or big bumps is to have the car a little higher, i had a inch or less gap but eventually after a yr it went down more. once i got the car just a little higher the noise stop But while looking around and messing with the suspension i found one bolt lose n the front and another in the back and i notice the rubber thinging "dont know the name" was out of place and since the bolt was lose everytime u hit a bump "small or big" the shocks would move up and the black rubber would keep moving out of place. the bolt is located where u adjust the ride to softer or stiff, is the only one right on the center, keep an eye on it. i took my time doing the suspension so i am more than 100% that it was really tight and some how it became lose but now is good again and i hear zero noise no matter how soft or stiff is set. btw is a btch to reach the back ones and the only reason i found something wrong is because the front are visible and i figure if it happen to the front then most likely at least one n the back is lose too and it was. i am so happy now that i can set my ride extremely confortable and no crazy noise hehe. now i need new brakes hate this squeaking noise . I can post a pic if anyone wants me 2.