Notices

Squeeky sound from the back of my car....

Old 02-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Illicit Accord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Squeeky sound from the back of my car....

I have a 94 5th gen 2dr w/ agx and H&R's on it. when i'm driving i notice this squeeky sound comming from the rear it's very irritating, it's like a constant ring squeek type sound, and even if i blast my sound i can still hear it. anyways i jacked up my car in the back and checked to see what it could be, at first i thought it was the suspension but when i lifted one side or the other it would still squeek when i just bounced it up and down.... i can't quite tell where the heck it's comming from sounds like somewhere in the middle, but when i listen in the middle it sounds like its comming from the suspension...WTF can someone help me out or point me in a direction. BTW when i originally installed the suspension i did grease all the bushings and stuff...
Old 02-08-2005, 08:29 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

do you have camber kits on the rear?
Old 02-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Illicit Accord

yea i do...well not acctuall arms, i just have the washers going... lame i know but my camber is perfect
Old 02-09-2005, 04:42 AM
JL95AccorD

I really need to try this washer to adjust the rear camber thing. I keep reading that everywhere. I have speaky suspension right now but it's because my shocks are shot, and one of the coilover sleeves is not secured.