Notices

Need Help with my seat belts!!

Old 02-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Sleeper4gAccord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help with my seat belts!!

I just bought a 1990 lx honda accord, and it is the one with the lovely electric seatbelts which of course dont work. i have tried every thing i can think of to make them work (fuses, wires, motor, door sensors ...) but they still dont work. but now i have come to the point where i have decided i just dont want them. does anyone know how/ if its possible, to remove the whole automatic seatbelt setup and replace it with normal seatbelts (+cosmetic work i suppose). anyways any advice would help me out alot!! thanks!

~Dan
Old 02-04-2005, 08:22 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sleeper4gAccord
I just bought a 1990 lx honda accord, and it is the one with the lovely electric seatbelts which of course dont work. i have tried every thing i can think of to make them work (fuses, wires, motor, door sensors ...) but they still dont work. but now i have come to the point where i have decided i just dont want them. does anyone know how/ if its possible, to remove the whole automatic seatbelt setup and replace it with normal seatbelts (+cosmetic work i suppose). anyways any advice would help me out alot!! thanks!

~Dan
put in a 5 point?
Old 02-04-2005, 09:12 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

honda replaces seatbelts for free.

oh the 92-93 accords have manual seatbelts, so check those out and maybe do a swap.