Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Parting Out Del Sol & Dohc B16a3 Swap

Old 01-14-2005, 11:24 PM
The_Reverend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parting Out Del Sol & Dohc B16a3 Swap

TO MAKE LIFE EASIER PLEASE USE THIS WEBSITE TO "SHOW" ME WHICH PART YOU NEED

CLICK HERE

Also Keep Checking Here....

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQf...ssZyoursaleias
As Items Will Be Added Sparringly, or upon request.

I am actually deeply considering selling the DOHC motor, it recently had $2100 in service/repair head gasket replaced and the head resurfaced, Valve Job, water pump, new seals at the Honda Dealer, (have receipts), because I really want a H22A instead of an B16A3. I've seen them in upwards of 2k. It only has.. 87K miles on the motor. I'm asking 2k OBO for the ENTIRE swap, including mounts, axles, tranny, etc.. Please PM me with your offer.

Awhile ago, I wanted to sell my accident free DOHC Del Sol, #13. I even auctioned it on ebay, and wound up with a non paying bidder. I just couldn't sell it for some strange reason. So I believe it was destiny to keep it. It would figure, because someone called me with a 95 Del Sol DOHC that he had an accident in and wanted to sell it to me. So heres the Deal. I got two Del Sols DOHC, the complete shell #13 is not for sale anymore, however, this other car I wouldnt' mind selling the shell.

Both cars a red.

The other shell i'm buying, where it got hit is in the rear quarter passenger panel. The passenger door crunched alittle bit, and is not sellable, however the car still drives and all. PM me or post here.

Please PM or post here if your interested in ANYTHING.