Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

h22a rev hard turbo kit (stage 2)

Old 01-13-2005, 01:12 AM
dstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default h22a rev hard turbo kit (stage 2)

Im selling a brand new never used rev hard turbo kit for the h2x series engines. Item is still in box. Stage 2, comes with everything, direct bolt on. Also comes with cold air adapter which cost like an extra hundred-something dollars when i bought the kit.

Im selling my h22a engine and i didnt want to sell this because in the future when i dont have so many bills i wanted to buy a usdm h23 and toss this on but that will probably never happen and i am desperate for the money to pay off tuition.

Paid about three grand for it and will let it go for 2000 shipped. I *might* go down a hundred or so depending on how prompt the payment is.

Im only selling this to people with cash in hand (paypal - since its the safest and quickest for both sides). The due date for school fees is very close here and if i have to scrape by and dont have this sold by then i wont have any need to get rid of it so quickly, which means i wont have any need to get rid of it so cheaply and i will probably put it up on ebay for the price i paid. But right now i just dont have the time.

Email me at davidstein00@yahoo.com if you are serious and want to make a deal right away. I am not going to wait days and days and weeks for you to make up your mind or gather the money while i keep it on hold. Kit goes to the first person to say "Ill take it dave! Ill send the money within the hour!" (or something similar).

Thanks for helping out a good cause (my education!)
Old 01-14-2005, 08:10 AM
dstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1900 shipped anyone?

Cant go down much lower, im already losing out a lot with this price.