Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: 2000 Acura TL OEM Rims + Aftermarket Rims + Tires

Old 01-11-2005, 05:18 AM
bizkit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2000 Acura TL OEM Rims + Aftermarket Rims + Tires

OEM wheels are from a 2000 Acura 3.2 TL. They are a 5x114.3mm bolt pattern, so they will fit TL's, (obviously), as well as V6's Accords that I know of for sure. They were only on the car for about 30,000 miles, and I think one of them has a small curb scratch, nothing major. These would be excellent winter wheels to match with some tires. I found them on http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org for about $150/wheel.

$290 obo

The other set of wheels are Z-Racing Type 11 wheels. 40+ mm offset and 16x7. Tires with them are Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus in a 205/60/16. Tires have less than 15,000 miles on them, but have minimal tread wear as the car is not driven hard at all. And they do very well in the snow/rain. The wheels are in flawless condition as well, and were purchased about a year and a half ago. Tires are $117 a piece, and I'm not 100% sure on the wheels. If nothing else, you're getting some very nice tires.

$475 obo

I can get some actual pictures of both sets of wheels and tires when I am back at my parent's house this weekend. These are from my Mother's car, and she's looking to get some new Type S rims. Entertain me with any and all offers please, I'd just like to try and get enough $$$ to help cover some of the cost for new Type S rims and tires. Shipping costs, (if needed) can be worked out with buyer. Thanks.