Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Some parts from my 99 Civic Si...

Old 01-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Almighty-Si

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some parts from my 99 Civic Si...PICS ADDED

Have a couple things I am looking to get rid of to help free up some space in the house and garage....prices aren't set in stone but I will not respond to ridiculously lowball offers either. If you don't like the price listed make an offer but be reasonable.

BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES so don't make an offer with shipping included. Shipping charges will be calculated once an agreement on the price is made. I am not looking to make a couple extra bucks overcharging on shipping so what it costs to ship, is what you will pay.

Stock Header for B16 - has rear heat shield but not front. Might have it laying around where I haven't checked, no rust $30

Stock intake - 100% complete...hell, it still has a clean filter in it, that's how new it was when I took it out. Might have all the bolts for it as well $30 - SOLD

Passenger side power mirror - Absolutely Mint condition...color FBP $50

Stock springs - 1500 miles on them max $40 PENDING

Stock axle back from 99 EX - No chrome exhaust tip....slight surface rust $30

Stock Flywheel - 3000 miles max...doesn't even look like it would need to be cut $75

Oil Feed line from GReddy GS-R kit - it's a -3an line 4ft long... no fittings $40

Prothane Motor Mount Bushing kit B-Series- 100% Brand new...just took them out of the box looked at them and back in the box they went into the closet. Went and bought another bushing kit forgot I had them $30 - SOLD

240cc Injectors - About 17K on them...ran injector cleaner through my tank every 5K miles. Perfect condition and working order might have the clips as well not sure will include if I have them $80

AutoMeter 1/8 BPST male end - 1/8 NPT fitting female end - Brand New...Installs in stock oil pressure sending unit location. Perfect threading so you don't destroy the threading in the block with the wrong fitting. Use in conjuction with 1/8 NPT to get an oil line installed for your turbo $15 - SOLD

Stock CD Radio - Used 2 months max (probably less) perfect condition internally and externally and have the code $100 PENDING

Brand new Greddy filter - From GS-R kit no piping or clamps, just the filter itself $20

Front Grill "H" Emblem - Great Condition - $10

Shift Knob - Does have some wear on the top of it, didn't remember it being there...sorry. Will take $10 for it now - SOLD

All parts are from a 99 Civic Si unless other wise noted. I do not have any pics of anything at the moment but will have some in a day or 2. If you need a picture of anything they will be on here shortly or just e-mail me at Almighty.Si@verizon.net or you can catch me on AIM at AlmightySi

If you are local to the NYC area and would like to arrange a pick up that is absolutely fine as well.

Thanks !
Old 01-02-2005, 02:05 PM
prelood

I can barely sell my Si shift knob for 10 rofl
Old 01-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Almighty-Si

As stated above the prices are not set in stone...if you have an offer make it...by your reply it's obvious you're not interested and I would appreciate it if you would not post stupidity in my thread.

Thanks
Old 01-02-2005, 08:02 PM
03cbr600f4iguy

is the si shift knob different from other civic shift knobs? i want a shorter one than the regular. if its shorter, id be interested.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Almighty-Si

I don't think it's any shorter than any other Civic shift knobs but it's leather wrapped and if i'm right I don't think the others are.

Thanks
Old 01-02-2005, 08:47 PM
03cbr600f4iguy

can you send me a couple pics? like side and top views? i already emailed you.....btk....
Old 01-03-2005, 06:55 AM
pomansouth

I claim the motor mount bushing inserts, but only if it includes the back insert.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Almighty-Si

BUMP for pics added !
Old 01-06-2005, 07:23 PM
goon54

are the springs diff. from a set off a civic ex? basically, i misplaced one of my stock ones.
and was wondering if ur willing to part out that one coil? that is is the spring rate are identical for a si and ex...
Old 01-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Almighty-Si

Spring rates are different