Notices

frustrated victim of stolen car seats

Old 12-31-2004, 02:21 PM
nurse4u2no

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default frustrated victim of stolen car seats

My car was just vandalized a few days ago, the top sliced, seats stolen, along with amp, radar detector, and everything else in the car that was there for the taking. Now I am patiently waiting for the dealership to locate 2 more seats which from what they say can take up to 4 weeks. Not only am I hit with a high deductible (living in South Florida) but am also having to eat the $600 for the amp not to mention the other items, and possibly the full amount on a rental car depending on how long it takes them to get my seats. Can anyone tell me where I may be able to look to possibly find the seats sooner myself and let the dealership know??? Would anyone recommend I even try??? I was told that the dealership may not move so quickly or put the time and effort into finding them. Is this true??? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks guys!!!! Help my 2005 to look a little better than my 2004.
Old 12-31-2004, 02:27 PM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

u ever thought about aftermarkets :dunno:
Old 01-12-2005, 10:11 AM
bridow

try a junkyard or s2ki.com for the seats

id recommend getting bolt locks for the seats. they are about 10 bucks. just do a search online for them. i got them in a group buy and dont remember from whom. with a cordless drill, i by myself was able to take both seats out in under 2 minutes. its pretty scary

good luck

'03 berlina
Old 02-06-2005, 06:28 PM
NX01
My first Honda

I've seen seats on Ebay