Notices

New S2000 DVD- See the Trailer!!!

Old 11-21-2004, 09:55 AM
joeking1978
J Sep Productions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New S2000 DVD- See the Trailer!!!

FCT 2004 DVD Trailer- a MUST SEE!!!

Hey all...

I know many of you are just as enthusiastic about the S2000 as I am... well, now- we're nearing completion of a DVD that will capture specific personalities- to tell a story, to touch on the foundation and emotion of "WHY people own an S2000, and WHY they go to their extents to support and interact with one another". This footage will be enjoyable and entertaining to ALL- not JUST Fall Colors Participants!

This DVD, unlike Freshwater Tour- was fully researched, scripted and filmed with high precision. Freshwater Tour taught us a great deal, and with that... we were able to use the feedback to create a video of much higher quality. So we appreciate all who advised us before!

We hope that this will platform a new series on Speed Tv (now that we know what they want...)

Above is the link to the Trailer. It is a 20meg file, so for slower connections- right click and "save as" before viewing for faster downloads.

For you to order your copy at the Discounted rate, you must PRE-ORDER your copy before the scheduled release date of Christmas!!

Thanks again for your help and I can't wait to hear your feedback!

Current Feedback-
Trailer reviews - Page #1
Trailer reviews - Page #2
Trailer review - Page #3