Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Injectors for 91 'Teg w/ B16 swap

Old 11-10-2004, 01:31 PM
rjw43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Injectors for 91 'Teg w/ B16 swap

I've got a 91 Integra w/ a JDM B16 swap. I'm looking to pull about 230 HP out of it and was wondering what the best injectors for it would be? Obviously, I got the ECU when I did the swap. I talked to Venom about their HP injectors and they don't seem to know much when it comes to engine swaps. They said the real difference between the 2 was whether or not it was low or high impedence. Please advise!!
Old 11-17-2004, 08:58 PM
crxresurrect

Default injectors

is the fuel pump stock or did you put a better one in, because on big injectors you have to lots of fuel. I seen people run 450cc injectors on tubros and i have seen 1000cc injectors to, let me know what kind of fuel pump and maybe i can help you
Old 11-19-2004, 10:39 AM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Originally Posted by rjw43
I'm looking to pull about 230 HP out of it and was wondering what the best injectors for it would be?
How do you plan to do that? You're not going to N/A, at least.

Since you'll be running some kind of forced induction, go for something in the 450cc range. You'll definately need something to tune them down, such as a V-AFC.
Originally Posted by crxresurrect
and i have seen 1000cc injectors to, let me know what kind of fuel pump and maybe i can help you
High power RX-7's often use 1600cc secondarys. One of those flows almost as much as 7 standard B-series injectors.