Notices

well, my car's out of the shop...(pics)

Old 08-17-2002, 02:13 PM
mookiestic
i am not impressed.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default well, my car's out of the shop...(pics)

here's my car. i thought i'd snap a couple pics before i go back to school. sorry for the crappy quality, but when/if i ever lower the car, i'll try to post some higher quality pics.

i welcome all comments, unless they're about my altezzas...they're staying. i put the reverse lights in them so i could pass my inspection.
Old 08-17-2002, 02:17 PM
Bay Accord

Dont like the kit the rear looks HUGE, the tails, obvious responce dont like them. Looks like it needs a drop
Old 08-17-2002, 02:51 PM
REbornHONDAneer
Honda Biased

i'll give you my honest opinion...you NEED to put it back IN the shop...get a new bumper..that looks way to sharp...thats a safety hazard arouind children!

Of course the altezza's are well..you know...

and YES...it does need a drop(like mine)desperatly...

Dave
Old 08-17-2002, 03:15 PM
tim

thats a fat ass
Old 08-17-2002, 03:21 PM
SWOOSHER21
Fight Rice

:ugh: :shocked: :ugh: :shocked: :eh: :barf: im sorry man. its ok, but its not my style. is that a replica street fighter front bumper b/c it looks like it has really sharp lines and edges, unlike the authentic. with a drop i must say it will look a lot better but as of now...................
Old 08-17-2002, 03:34 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

whoa! add me to the list of peeps that don't like it. I think the kit doesn't accentuate the lines of the car, it draws all the attention to that HUGE *SS REAR BUMPER, damn that thing is large. I know it's your car, but you said all responses were welcomed, and I think your car would me more appealing if you lost the rear bumper and got a more subtle one instead, and while you're losing it, lose the altezzas too. I looked at the pic again, and althought I don't really like large mouth style kits, the one you chose for the front bumper is sweet.
Old 08-17-2002, 03:58 PM
mookiestic
i am not impressed.

i didnt order the rear bumper...its just one of the many problems i had in trying to get my kit. Its a little big for my taste too...i originally ordered the combat kit cause it was fairly subtle, but they couldnt get it in for some reason, so i ordered the street fighter (yes, its real) kit. they sent me the damn buddy club bumper for some reason and i needed my car fixed so i could have it for school, so this is what i've got.
Old 08-17-2002, 04:05 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by mookiestic
i didnt order the rear bumper...its just one of the many problems i had in trying to get my kit. Its a little big for my taste too...i originally ordered the combat kit cause it was fairly subtle, but they couldnt get it in for some reason, so i ordered the street fighter (yes, its real) kit. they sent me the damn buddy club bumper for some reason and i needed my car fixed so i could have it for school, so this is what i've got.
thats understandable, I hope you can get what you want pretty soon. That must suck, you have your heart set on one thing, but its not available so you have to settle for something else.
Old 08-17-2002, 04:06 PM
99AccordCoupe

A couple of years ago that kit would have looked bad a$$, but not anymore. Now what's hot is the clean look, suttle changes to the body at bring out the lines of the car. As far as the altezzas, they're played out, everybody and their mother has them. You know, with all that money you put into the body kit, and your other enhancements, you could have traded your car in for something that not only looks fast, but IS fast.
Old 08-17-2002, 04:09 PM
REbornHONDAneer
Honda Biased

Originally posted by tim
thats a fat ass
:rofl:

Quick Reply: well, my car's out of the shop...(pics)