Nj/NY/CT/PA Meet/bbq 8/17

Old 08-15-2002, 06:53 AM
Soulja
HAN's resident 5-0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nj/NY/CT/PA Meet/bbq 8/17

For all the details check here :
www.accordstore.net

We're trying to get as many people as possible, its already guaranteed at least 25 cars about, Just want to get the word out. Open to all Honda And Acuras, any actually just about anyone. Same place as the meet in march.

**I know this belongs in the meets forum, but no one goes there, so if the mods could leave this for a couple days, It would be greatly appreciated
Old 08-15-2002, 07:42 AM
b18c1dx

Im down, just post a time and the address so i can get directions from mapquest or whatever. im coming from great adventure. i tried going to the accord site but it didnt come up for me.
Old 08-15-2002, 07:51 AM
Soulja
HAN's resident 5-0

Its at noon, and depending wheter you wanna take either the pkwy or tpke, heres directions.

From NJTP (New Jersey Turnpike) going North (Optional)
Take exit 9 on the turnpike. Exactly after the toll veer right. Merge onto the road and look for signs for route 1 north. Whenever you get onto rt 1 just keep going. Look for (on the right) Jaguar dealer, porche dealer, mercedes dealer and infinity dealer. In succesion. Count 3 lights starting with the light right after the dealerships. Make a right onto lafayette ave. Stay left into the jug handle. You will reach another light, at the light you want to go straight. Once on the other side of the light veer right. At the first left turn into it. Now go straight down for less than a mile. On your left hand side will be a sign for grove 1 and a pond as well as a parking lot.

From GSP going North.
GSP North to exit 127. Take rt 287 To rt1 north. Go north about 1.5 miles, then you will Make a right onto lafayette ave. Stay left into the jug handle. You will reach another light, at the light you want to go straight. Once on the other side of the light veer right. At the first left turn into it. Now go straight down for less than a mile. On your left hand side will be a sign for grove 1 and a pond as well as a parking lot.