Notices

Coil-0ver VS. Lowering Springs. WHAT DO U THINK?

Old 08-26-2004, 01:10 PM
jasonc
Still jobless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coil-0ver VS. Lowering Springs. WHAT DO U THINK?

Hi,
I am sure this question has been asked before. So Is coil-over better than lowering springs? What's the Pros and Cons of both?

I have used neuspeed, H&R, Intrax, etc, but never coil over before. Which one has better Ride-Quality?

I am leaning over to coil-overs because the fact that it's adjustable in height.

How about U? What do U have? and what do you think??
Old 08-26-2004, 05:20 PM
metpage

Originally Posted by jasonc
Hi,
I am sure this question has been asked before. So Is coil-over better than lowering springs? What's the Pros and Cons of both?

I have used neuspeed, H&R, Intrax, etc, but never coil over before. Which one has better Ride-Quality?

I am leaning over to coil-overs because the fact that it's adjustable in height.

How about U? What do U have? and what do you think??
hmm if you are sure the question has been asked before why not just do a search for it? you'll find your answer faster than just waiting for people to reply to your post
Old 08-27-2004, 04:40 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by metpage
hmm if you are sure the question has been asked before why not just do a search for it? you'll find your answer faster than just waiting for people to reply to your post
not using the search feature is :ghey:
Old 08-28-2004, 02:20 PM
ODUB
Banned

i've got ground control coilovers and tokico illumina shocks and i love'em...the adjustability thing is good because i have them set to the exact height i want them...im not stuck at whatever height the springs are made for...but if u're not gonna be doing alot of adjusting, you dont really need'em...i've only adjusted mine maybe 3 or 4 times ever
Old 08-28-2004, 02:57 PM
SonY:)AccOrd
GOSU

get the coilovers like what ODUB said... you get to make it the exact height you want and you get a great better ride than just useing the springs
Old 08-28-2004, 07:36 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

well for me, my height and ride is perfect so i have no need for adjusting, so i went with the springs.