Notices

2004 Accord Sedan EX-V6

Old 08-20-2004, 07:00 PM
honda_newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Accord Sedan EX-V6

I am purchasing this car next week and the final price, out the door, is $24,861.64 (22,954.94 plus tax, title, license, destination).

Graphite ext with a protection package (wheel locks, mudguards, trunk tray, mats, free oil changes, etc.). Looked at Edmunds, Kbb, etc. and I'm paying less than most. Am I missing something?

I just want to know if I'm getting a good deal.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:38 PM
tzn

if what you are talking about is an Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 5-spd AT w/ XM Radio that is an excellent price....it's below invoice price. I am looing for a similar car too but with a navigation system in it.
i think it's a good deal, better than what i have been offered.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:47 PM
honda_newbie

That's exactly what I'll be getting...XM radio will be free for the 1st 3 months. I just feel like this deal's too good to be true.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:47 AM
dazco

It depends. Is it auto? A coupe? leather? How much is the protection. W/O knowing that no one can tell you whether you're getting the best possible deal. I can tell you this....i got mine (EX-L coupe) for about 2k under invoice, and there was only one dealer out of many that would go that low. So figure out just how far under invoice you are, and if it's as much as my deal then chances are you did about as good as possible. And even if you didn't do quite as good, getting that extra few hundred is goping to be a lot of work. So offhand i'd say you did very good, but again i don't know some key details.