Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Moderation, Engine Tech, and Yu0!

Old 08-01-2004, 06:49 PM
qtiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderation, Engine Tech, and Yu0!

First off I'm sorry to all you fine folks for the present state of this forum. Unfortunately, erratic schedules and other personal life hoo-hah have kept me from being as active, or vigilant as I'd like.

With that in mind, I'd like to ask the older and more experienced members to chip in (cover my ass) a bit. This forum, like the whole board, has ebbs and flows of new members. Please be as patient as possible with some of them and hopefully we'll have more regulars in here.

If you see any thread in need of moderation, please feel free to contact me via instant message and I'll take care of things. If you have a question or want me to take a peek at a question you've posted, IM me. If you have pills that guarantee results, please IM Bumnah. He needs it.

However, please do not instant message me regarding a question you have not posted. I'd much rather answer the question on the forum, where others can read it, discuss it, disagree with me, whatever, than in instant message where I might end up covering the same question repeatedly.

If you have questions, suggestions, whatever, go for it in here. I'll prune this thread as needed.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:45 PM
1stGenCRXer
GWAKS- Tech Geekifier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The above goes for me as well.

I'm currently trying to change careers, while still paying bills and rent and finishing up my final semester of school this fall. Time is a luxury that I don't have very often.