Notices

My VRGN was molested :cry:

Old 05-12-2004, 07:32 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My VRGN was molested :cry:

I get up this morning and am ironing my clothes getting ready for work when I get a knock on the door, it's my neighbor informing me that my car was broken into and my stereo stolen I continue w/my morning realizing that at that point there was nothing I could do about it. So when I get down there I see that my driver side front window was shattered, glass everywhere. I look inside and see my stereo and equalizer were ripped out, literally. The rca's and stuff were ripped, not cut or simply unplugged. Then I notice that my components were untouched, look back and see my 6x9's also untouched So now i'm thinking "it looks like a rush job, maybe my alarm caused enough of a commotion for them to leave w/the stereo and eq only." Then I open the door and look down at the trunk release lever, which was locked, and it's stuck in the up position:nervous: So I walk to the trunk to see if I can open it, it lifts up I open it all the way up and see that my sub and sub amp are MIA, but the mids/highs amp is untouched.

I went this afternoon and picked up a replacement window from H.A.P. and installed it myself after work. While doing that, I went ahead and removed the rest of my stereo equipment, I have given up:cry: Thieves 2, Me 0
Old 05-12-2004, 07:59 PM
93EXaccord
Engines hate me!

sorry to hear that... i hope you get those bastards, its because of people like that my system is in my closet and not my car :sad:... the best of luck to you, if you find them when police aren't around give them one for me dont let it get you down
Old 05-12-2004, 08:11 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Did I mention they don't have the harness for either the head unit or the eq, nor do they have the face for the head unit, damn idiots.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:45 PM
uclaccord

dood...that really sucks..sry for ya bro
Old 05-12-2004, 08:46 PM
accordhybrid

Hey Rich sorry about that man (just a question don't look to far from the EX) you know what I mean but anyways aftermarket radio and some nice componets and a nice set of 6x9's with a small amp you are cool clean is so much better
Old 05-12-2004, 08:58 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by accordhybrid
Hey Rich sorry about that man (just a question don't look to far from the EX) you know what I mean but anyways aftermarket radio and some nice componets and a nice set of 6x9's with a small amp you are cool clean is so much better
They left my components, 6x9's and Soundstream amp, so I took them out and brought em in the house. No more music for me, unless I go back to a stock head unit.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:06 PM
goodfella

i went thru it twice..the worse part the 2nd time i didnt have ANY aftermarket stuff in there...but they broke both my trunk and hood latches...i hate theives...if u were to find them i would come where ever u are just to let out my anger...i can barely sleep at night knowing people could touch my car...time for a clifford with the annoying noise
Old 05-12-2004, 09:08 PM
vtecaccord01
Performance isn't $$$

Damnit. I hope those theives burn in the deepest pits of hell and may they get what they deserve. Man I will come out their too help you kick their ass if need be. But Rich, I thought your Clifford alarm had a pager with it so it would warn you? Let me know if you need any help bro.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:58 PM
lil_1_2002

damn rich that sucks ass!!! **** man, u didnt hear ur alarm? anyways if u wanna get ride of some of that nice stereo stuff hit me up maybe we can trade.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:32 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by vtecaccord01
Damnit. I hope those theives burn in the deepest pits of hell and may they get what they deserve. Man I will come out their too help you kick their ass if need be. But Rich, I thought your Clifford alarm had a pager with it so it would warn you? Let me know if you need any help bro.
I don't have the pager one. Yeah, it sucks man. I pray for the day I catch a thief slippin', it's on on sight

Quick Reply: My VRGN was molested :cry: