Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Last minute... today, 8/7 Bear Mtn., NY

Old 08-06-2002, 09:01 PM
Quikstep
OG Swollen Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Last minute... today, 8/7 Bear Mtn., NY

My friend told me on Wednesday nights at Bear Mountain, people drive up and chill or whatever. We finally made plans to go tonite, very informal, but if anyone's around, come over and say hey. I have a Silver 98 Civic EX coupe, you'll know it's me with the H-A.net window stickers
We should be rolling with 2 Civics, maybe an Integra, a WRX, and a '75 Beetle convertible . We almost had a yellow Viper, but he had to work, hehe.
Anyways, should be there around 7-7:30, and we might continue on to car club in Nyack/Spring Valley later on.
Old 08-07-2002, 05:28 AM
BonzoAPD

where are you guys meeting at? Dude, you should have come to the other NY meets I have been hosting.
Old 08-07-2002, 04:04 PM
Quikstep
OG Swollen Member

I hope you didn't go. My friends are all idiots. One of the cars had a problem in the shop, 2 jackasses bailed and went to the Yankee game without telling us, and one we just couldn't even find. Only one person actually called and said he couldn't make it.

I was never able to make it to your meets. They've all been on Saturdays, and I have been busy. Be a man and cross the river for once hehe, just kidding.
Old 08-25-2002, 10:28 AM
BonzoAPD

when is th next meet? Hopefully I can make it to the next one.
Old 08-26-2002, 09:41 PM
Quikstep
OG Swollen Member

OK I went last week, and lemme tell you, there were more Vipers than Civics there. No joke.
It's every Wednesday, it's actually set up as like a show, and the overwhelming majority is classic cars and stuff, with a few exotics and imports thrown in. It was all right, and it was free. I'm not doing anything this Wednesday, but I dunno if my friends can go.