Notices

To: Mr. Chad

Old 04-25-2004, 08:27 PM
bubbrubb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To: Mr. Chad

Originally Posted by Mr.Chad
This is sad, this is in the owners manual, if your car is used and it is missing you can get one from www.helminc.com they stock all literature books for the Accord.

Owners Manual should be 10-20bucks, while your at it get the service manual too, if you plan to do anykinds of mods it is a must.

Needless to say I have people ask me how to turn this off all the time, I refuse to show them--if you are to GD lazy to read the owners manual I don't care, it's not in the glove box for looks.
Okay, the thread was closed before i could reply to your post. Im not sure if youre a moderator or something, or what the reason it was closed. But the reason im posting this is to say stop being such an asshole. Im not lazy, my car was puchased from someone else and the manual was not present. So whats easier/better for me? Buying a 20 manual to figure out how to reset my oil light, or ask someone that has already done it? And the part about you not telling other people how to fix it- stop acting so childish, and like you are better then other people because you know more then them about cars.

For everyone else that reads this, im sorry, but it had to be said.
-bubb out woo woo
Old 04-25-2004, 09:26 PM
IamNemo
You know me...

No...it didn't have to be said here. Use the PM's for this shit. I don't care what went on...this trash doesn't need to be on the board.

Again, this is what PRIVATE MESSAGES are for.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:26 PM
SonY:)AccOrd
GOSU

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dzzaaamnnn
Old 04-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Samson
chris is the devil

i have no idea what the original post was.. but i agree with chad... people need to stop posting questions... and start doing their own homework first... it gets really lame when u answer the same BASIC q's all the freaken time...
Old 04-25-2004, 09:32 PM
bubbrubb

Im sorry, but ive been here for about what, 10 months? and no one has asked that question before. But people ask the same question about what suspension they shoud get, or shocks they should get, force induction q's, ect ALL THE TIME and no one jumps on them. So no, i dont agree with the way he handled it.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Samson
chris is the devil

u cant look into an owners manual to find out what one should lower their car on etc... or what turbo to get....

but i do slightly understand what u mean...
Old 04-25-2004, 10:09 PM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

when attempting to gain the attention of 1 member, use the PM feature.