Notices

maintenance help...!!!!

Old 12-13-2003, 10:28 PM
JDM_B18C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got 96 teg LS everytime i start my maintenance required light on my cluster blinks ten time but after it blinks ten times it stop.. wut does it mean? do i really need a maintenance?? and wut kinda maintenance ?? thanx for any help...
Old 12-14-2003, 06:21 AM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by JDM_B18C
i got 96 teg LS everytime i start my maintenance required light on my cluster blinks ten time but after it blinks ten times it stop.. wut does it mean? do i really need a maintenance?? and wut kinda maintenance ?? thanx for any help...
That's based on mileage. It flashes after xxxx miles. If you've already done the scheduled maint then just reset it. To reset, there's a button under the dash you hold down. go here for instructions: http://www.bseries.net/html/garage/maintreset.php
Old 12-15-2003, 08:36 PM
JUN

forgive me if i'm wrong, but isn't this an ITR site/forum?
Old 12-16-2003, 09:23 AM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by JUN
forgive me if i'm wrong, but isn't this an ITR site/forum?
Yes, but I only drive an ITR. And I'm an admin. So go figure.

This site is based on the ITR, however, elitist attitudes are not permitted. This site is open to all. Not even just hondas. This site has an open mind, not a closed elitist one.

Any other questions?
Old 12-16-2003, 09:58 AM
98cwitr
Where's the DC5R???

yeah JUN...i agree with you but car forums, no matter what specific car they focus on, are always going to have none owners asking questions about their own cars (trolls). Thats why i dont reply to these things. :P Most site admins too dont drive the car that the site is focused on (Like the admin to clubrsx drives a civic) :wink: just ignore it IMO
Old 12-16-2003, 11:40 AM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by 98cwitr
yeah JUN...i agree with you but car forums, no matter what specific car they focus on, are always going to have none owners asking questions about their own cars (trolls). Thats why i dont reply to these things. :P Most site admins too dont drive the car that the site is focused on (Like the admin to clubrsx drives a civic) :wink: just ignore it IMO
That's your definition of a troll? wow..

That's a pretty inaccurate definition.
Old 12-16-2003, 12:20 PM
98cwitr
Where's the DC5R???

no, most trolls are extreme fanboys that think their car can beat everyone on the street and their car is the greatest thing sinced sliced bread...thats my definition of a troll. They are usually ignorant ricers that dont even know how a spark plug works but they can run 13s in their stock GSR.
Old 12-16-2003, 12:40 PM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by 98cwitr
no, most trolls are extreme fanboys that think their car can beat everyone on the street and their car is the greatest thing sinced sliced bread...thats my definition of a troll.
My definition = Someone who goes to a board for the sole purpose of starting shit. To me, it doesn't matter what they have. They could have an ITR and come here starting shit and they'd still be a troll imo.

[quote:7fe03f9d85]They are usually ignorant ricers that dont even know how a spark plug works but they can run 13s in their stock GSR.[/quote:7fe03f9d85]

lol you just described 70% of ITR owners....
Old 12-16-2003, 01:03 PM
98cwitr
Where's the DC5R???

lol you just described 70% of ITR owners....

sad but true :lol:
Old 12-16-2003, 02:27 PM
Jan Niemi

shut up you stupid bastards!! :lol: