Notices

98 CW ITR, whats it worth.....

Old 12-09-2003, 12:34 PM
carroljb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all. Trying to get an idea what this car is worth 98 CW ITR (theft title)
Only aftermarket stuff is the Alarm and they are throwing in a Mugen chipped ecu and it has a s2000 intake manifold or throttle body, can't remember which.
The car is immaculate, I personnaly know the people who reconstructed it and this would be the 4th car we have bought from them, all Honda products. I have no doubt at all about the work they do and in fact are the only people I would let do any mechanical work to my Honda.

Everything was rebuilt with OEM parts and everything that makes it an R is there. Just like it came off the showroom floor. The body is nearly perfect with maybe 2 door dings. Paint is all original and perfect.

The only drawback is that the motor is a GSR block with all ITR internals which is virtually the same thing other than the block says b18c1 instead of c5.

The interior is perfect as well. Like I said, this car is immaculate. It currently has coil over suspension that is down all the way but they are putting h&r springs under it.

What do you think this car is worth keeping in mind that I am 100% comfortable about their work and know that if anything needed to be fixed in te future they would take care of it. Just the way they are.
[/img]http://www.twisted-halo.com/digicam/itr01.jpg[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 03:56 PM
jetydosa

I saw this thread over on h-t. I would say Max $ it is "worth" is around $10k. I mean it is a salvage title (~50% car value?) and doesnt have the correct orignial engine parts.

That said, if you guys think its worth it to you to own it, get it. There is a 97 ITR on here for sale for $13k I think that is a much better deal tho.
Old 12-10-2003, 09:38 AM
98cwitr
Where's the DC5R???

ill sell you mine (no theft title) for 15.5k with 80,300 miles on it i/h/e