Notices

Need help putting sidemarkers........

Old 10-11-2003, 09:05 PM
JDM_B18C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im having a problem putting sidemarkers coz i dont know where accurately to put it .....is there any measurement where i suppose to put it i want it how they have it in japan....if theres any measeurement for it please lemme know and ill appreciate for all kinda help will give.. does the US integra and JDM integra has different size of fenders ????TY
Old 10-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by JDM_B18C
im having a problem putting sidemarkers coz i dont know where accurately to put it .....is there any measurement where i suppose to put it i want it how they have it in japan....if theres any measeurement for it please lemme know and ill appreciate for all kinda help will give.. does the US integra and JDM integra has different size of fenders ????TY
the 3rd gen integras have the same fenders in the US and Japan until some time in 95 IIRC, then the JDM cars switched to the "JDM Front End" and the JDM whores like to call it. The newer JDM front end has completely different fenders from the USDM car.

They are sidemarkers, put them whereever you want them. Unless you're making a show car (in which case you'd likely swap the whole front end) then no one is going to judge you on your placement (but maybe on the fact that you have them at all).