Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Lets try something else...

Old 03-18-2004, 09:54 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets try something else...

A few days ago DB7 made a post calling me a faggot. Nothing was done and in the same post after notifying people nothing was done--he was still being rude in the thread so I had it closed.

A few minutes after that, would you like to see what a moderator of this board posted on another board?

Originally posted by Dakarm
Let me ask you Corey. How many boy friends have you had that you were in a serious relationship with (not internet relationship).

Are you a homosexual in theory (not yet practiced) or a real homosexual?

If you are the first, then obviously it's all in your head.

MHO
Now that wasn't nice, Rick. I never chose it, the same way you never chose your eye color. I know this may jeopardize me being on this board by posting this but I really don't care. I'm not going to sit here and not defend myself.

Rick never replied to me for that. He had no good answer why it was his business. You said it, owe up to it.

A few minutes ago I asked nightshade. No answer. There must not be an answer. Or buddy-buddy is working its way in moderator world.

So a bring this to all of the people that don't care. Whatever, you decide what you want. I'm getting fed up with it.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:56 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

More words from Nightshade:

"If you want to come at me like that then go for it and we can have it out but do it through PM and not on the board because I am tired of this "my feelings are hurt so I am going to make everyone feel sorry for me" attitude."

I bet you feel like a real man, don't you?
Old 03-18-2004, 09:56 AM
DelSolGirl
-insert witticism here-

corey, i don't blame you. the blatant homophobia around here is disgusting.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:57 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

actually, it'd be "own" up to it.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Tinker Bell
mexikin who?

interesting
Old 03-18-2004, 10:00 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Originally Posted by DelSolGirl
corey, i don't blame you. the blatant homophobia around here is disgusting.
I won't deal with it anymore. If that means leaving the board again I will. And I'm not coming back, even if I'm invited back.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:02 AM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Dude serious..nightshade is right IMO, this seems awfully like your begging for pity and for people to feel sorry for you. Remember you people are "equal" and want rightly so to be treated that way. In this manner this is nothing more than a bickering on your part. You're being hypocritical.

This is in the same nature as though Rick would have asked you why you believe in a certain religion, or why you aren't circumsised, or why you feel a certain way about some other topic. Its personal and may not be his particualr business, but has the right to inquire. You wouldn't react to other such questions like you are to this.

Zip it.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:02 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude you are being ignorant.

First off I am not homophobic in the least and even if I was why would it bleed through to a web board where we don't even see or have real contact with each other?

I have many friends who are gay or bisexual and I really could care less although I do make it clear that is not how I am and that any advances are not appreciated, although we still joke back and forth just like I would with any other person about it.

Nw you seem to have taken a set of questions asked you in an unknown context and posted them up to back your story and belief that you are being singled out. Not sure how to address that because it happened on another board and it seemed as if he was being up front in asking about your sexuality.

So answer me this...you want us to recognize and respect the fact that you are gay but we can't ask you questions about it?

Semms a little odd if you ask me because we answer questions about our sexuality all the time.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:04 AM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Exactly.....
Old 03-18-2004, 10:05 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Originally Posted by Nightshade
Dude you are being ignorant.

First off I am not homophobic in the least and even if I was why would it bleed through to a web board where we don't even see or have real contact with each other?

I have many friends who are gay or bisexual and I really could care less although I do make it clear that is not how I am and that any advances are not appreciated, although we still joke back and forth just like I would with any other person about it.

Nw you seem to have taken a set of questions asked you in an unknown context and posted them up to back your story and belief that you are being singled out. Not sure how to address that because it happened on another board and it seemed as if he was being up front in asking about your sexuality.

So answer me this...you want us to recognize and respect the fact that you are gay but we can't ask you questions about it?

Semms a little odd if you ask me because we answer questions about our sexuality all the time.
My sexuality was not even part of the thread until DB7 brought it up. You didn't read the thread as you said, so stay out of it.