Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

Looking for Parts

Old 03-16-2004, 09:21 PM
rough_draft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Parts

i have some stuff willing to trade for parts for my 1995 integra GSR

-Mustek 3.1 megapixel digital camcorder(also takes pictures). Comes with a 128mb card.
-Comptech mid pipe(fromt cat to axleback). Good condition. For Integra gsr 94-99 i believe.
- Stereo deck, i will post informatino about it. I believe it's Bosse.. I will take pics.. It comes with remote and the face comes off for securty.. It's the kind where the front face folds down and u put a cd in.
-PS2, 2 controllers, vice city, max payne 2, gran turismo 3, all cables, excellent condition
- 4 mounted bridgestone blizzaks on stealies. Look brand new, low miles

that's all for now.. will post more later.. Lookin for parts for my 95 gsr.. Thanks guys
Old 03-27-2004, 07:07 AM
compfreak2002

you interested in a nitrous exspress complete setup 2 chrome bottles it is a $1400 setup will bolt right on to your car no problem, It has a 35 horsepower nozzel but you can buy larger nozzel if you wish. For 500 I am also interested in a trade, email klownthug69@yahoo.com
Old 04-10-2004, 11:42 AM
skaraffa

Default about mid pipe

About that mid pipe you have or if you still have it. How much would you be willing to sell it for, and if you don't have it any more then do you know where I can find one. Thank you.

Originally Posted by rough_draft
i have some stuff willing to trade for parts for my 1995 integra GSR

-Mustek 3.1 megapixel digital camcorder(also takes pictures). Comes with a 128mb card.
-Comptech mid pipe(fromt cat to axleback). Good condition. For Integra gsr 94-99 i believe.
- Stereo deck, i will post informatino about it. I believe it's Bosse.. I will take pics.. It comes with remote and the face comes off for securty.. It's the kind where the front face folds down and u put a cd in.
-PS2, 2 controllers, vice city, max payne 2, gran turismo 3, all cables, excellent condition
- 4 mounted bridgestone blizzaks on stealies. Look brand new, low miles

that's all for now.. will post more later.. Lookin for parts for my 95 gsr.. Thanks guys